Thursday, November 14, 2013

Running Route......

I love the route I normally take for my longer runs. Yes, I do sometimes get bored seeing the same things over and over but, I still love this route. I am on nothing but back country roads and the few cars that do come by are most of the time family or friends. I am pretty sure that I have never ran this route without someone I know stopping to offer me a ride home. I think they see me and think "she must have lost track of where she was". 
Today was a mid-week long run. I was supposed to do 10 but, I cut back to 8 so I could get my boys from my dad in time. I finished in 1:17 minutes +/-.  My battery went dead in my gps watch and I didn't know it until I was getting ready to head back. I turned in the tracker ony phone at this point and tracked my time and miles back in.
On a bad note, when I got back in and settled my youngest munchkin decided to start vomiting. Bless his little heart. He has been pitiful. Praying now that the rest of us do not get it. 


Where is you favorite place to run?

No comments:

Post a Comment