Thursday, November 7, 2013

Accountability


Well, the weather pattern is doing its typical thing here in the south. Perfect day 2 days ago and then yesterday and today have been hot. 
Here are my stats from yesterday's mid week long run. I couldn't fit my splits on the screen. They weren't exactly where they should have been anyway (I am putting blame on the heat). 
Today should be a fairly easy interval of 2 x's 1 mile at threshold pace. I read in someone else's blog (now I can't remember who it was to give them credit) where they post there training schedule on there blog and it helps hold them accountable. I thought that was a great idea. I wouldn't want to disappoint somebody who may accidentally trip over my blog by not running the distance I was supposed to run for that particular day/week. 😃. 

So what holds you accountable to your workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment