Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Stay So Hungry....

I can't believe I am up this late on a week night. I better get use to it though. I have accepted a new position where I will be working some nights. I have worked nights in the past so, I know I will manage. I  really excited about my job opportunity but, a little nervous about starting somewhere new and learning the ins and outs of the position.  It will be fine and I will manage.
On a running note, I had to get my run in on the #dreadmill. I just wasn't in the mood to do anything except get my boys and come home when I got off work. Supper ended up taking way longer to prepare than I expected and next thing I knew it was 8:00 and the boys still needed to have a bath.  Got that done and pulled out the treadmill and got my tempo running on. I did 2 sets of 6 minutes at marathon pace 6 minutes at half pace and 2 minutes long run pace. At least I got to watch some duck dynasty. 
My burning question for this post is about #runner nutrition. Do you follow some sort of written plan?  Have a nutritionist? Don't care cause you can eat what you want and not gain weight?  I have been so hungry lately and I almost consider myself bing eating. I cant even but Nutella anymore for my kids because I end up eating it befor they get any. So, what do you suggest to get my appetite under control?

No comments:

Post a Comment