Friday, November 1, 2013

Giving it the "ole college try"

So here it goes.  I want to blog, I want to share my life, I want to talk about things that may not interest my family and friends but, may interest others.  I want to connect with others who do share my interest.
I am the wife to a great man who I don't always give the credit he deserves.  He puts up with me and that in itself makes him great.  We have a great history and have made it through a lot of up's and down's that life has thrown our way.  We have two pretty cool boys.  They are typical little boys who are full of energy, fearless, and who make us appreciate every breath we take.
Next, I run, so therefore I am a runner.  I may not be "good at it" but, I love it.  Currently I am attempting to train for my first marathon.  I am battling some mental road block and have read other blogs of people who have gone through these same emotions.  In actuality that is what ultimately leads me to blog.  I want to do this, and I want to hear from others who are going through this or have gone through this.  I feel good physically but, often find myself mid long run talking myself out of it.
Now, hopefully some other runner friends will stumble across my page and we can help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment