Friday, November 8, 2013

Ran out of time.....

After talking about accountability yesterday I ended up not holding myself accountable.  A trip to the grocery store, unloading and putting up groceries, getting supper cooked, and getting lunch boxes packed left no time to squeeze in a run before I needed to get ready to head out for a ladies bible study. I thought that may I could do it when I got back home but, as usual when a group of women/mothers get together the socializing ends up lasting way longer than expected.  So, I ended up just swapping my schedule days around to still get my speed work in.  I  pretty sure it worked to my advantage. Yesterday was another one of those summer November days and today was more like fall. This ade getting some speed work done on the track more bearable. I was really surprise with my one mile repeat times.

This was the fasted pace I have had in months!  I am not trying to qualify for anything or be really super fast by any means but, I do like to see improvement.

On another note my diploma from getting my BSN finally arrive today! So here's to hoping for a little back pay from my part-time job for furthering my education!  I am sure Santa could find some goodies for my boys with that $.  

How do you manage your time wisely?  

How often do you have to switch your running scheduled around?


No comments:

Post a Comment