Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tempo Day

I can't believe that today is December 21 and it is 80 degrees. Today, I ran in the same attire I normally wear in July. We have had 28 degree nights then up to mid 60's lower 70's during the day. I took my boys to the park earlier today and seriously thought about working on my tan. 
I did a quick little 3 mile tempo with about an average 8:45 pace earlier today. It was a really good run. I felt great and enjoyed myself. 
One of my Christmas presents to myself arrived just a few minutes ago.  I ordered a pair of Sketchers GoRun 2's. OMG, they feel great on my feet. I may have found my new favorite shoe. I put them on and did a brief 1/4 mile lap around our property and loved the way they felt. I am itching to give them a try for real run now. 

Takes on Sketchers GoRun's????

No comments:

Post a Comment