Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Officially Christmas Season

Drumroll please........it is officially Christmas season. I am watching Mational Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for the first time of the holiday season. I love Eddie and Clark. 
I could go on and on quoting this movie but, I will spare you. 

I did a 5 mile run today and it felt like summer. The humidity must have been 100%. 

I ran past an old friend of my moms house and she was out working in her yard so I stopped for a quick chat and ended up going inside and drinking a diet coke with her. I have known this lady my whole life and it was nice to catch up. She was very near and dear to my mom. I love the fact that I haveaintaines relationships with most of my moms old friends. It helps me keep her legacy alive. 

What are your favorite Christmas movies?

What are your favorite quotes from Christman Vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment