Thursday, December 5, 2013

Is South Carolina the new Florida?!?!?!?

Now don't get me wrong, I love the summer and warm weather but, it is December and it feels like June. This is me and my running attire after my run today. 
Way too little clothing and way too much sweat for a December run.  By the way, is it socially acceptable to post a selfie on a blog?  
On another note, I should be getting some new shoes delivered tomorrow. I have given the Newtons a good try and I just do not think they are for me. I am going back to my roots and getting the saucony ride 6's. I had the 5's and loved them. I owned another pair of saucony's before the rides and have loved every pair.  I also have a pair of Nike zoom volero's coming in a few weeks. I am excited about giving those a try too. I have read where they were the most popular shoe worn by the top100 finishers in the NYC Marathon. Now, if I could only find a retailer that would ship me shoes to "try out" and write reviews, I would be in heaven.....hint hint if anybody can hook me up 😉. 
I am doing a 10k jingle jam Saturday. I haven't put too much thought into this run because I am running with a friend who is fairly new to running. I will proably try to stick with her during the run and not worry so about my time.  I will be wearing jingle bells with red and green running attire. I will let you know how it goes. 

What's your favorite shoe?
How's the weather where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment