Monday, January 27, 2014

What I Have Been Up To.

OSo over the past week I have really been taking it easy on running as I am supposed to do post marathon. I snuck in a few 2 mile runs at a very slow pace just to keep my sanity. 
I worked all weekend but, really snuck some good workouts in despite the fact. I am employeed now by the University of SC so I get some really awesome staff perks including a $10/month membership to their state of the art wellness center. 
So, I have begun my journey into adding in strength training. Now, If I can just figure out the machines and get me a good routine down. I am really excited about building some much needed core strength. 

I would love some strength training tips. 
What are your favorite "machines"?
How long should my strength training workouts last on average?

No comments:

Post a Comment