Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Did It! I Did It!

It is official!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am a marathon completer!  I have done something that most people will never be able to say that they have done. I know there are a lot of "i's" in these first few sentences but I EARNED a little bragging right. Agreed?  Now, I could not have done this without the support of my my family and friends and I  forever in debt to them  most importantly I thank my God for giving me the courage, power, and health that I needed to complete this task. He was there with me every second along the way. 
My chip time was 4:45:39. Not the fastest girl in the pack but, I ran the entire time and I FINISHED!  Now, that I have the experience under my belt I can focus on improving. Don't get me wrong, I think I did amazing for a first timer and considering the weather conditions.
I will have more to share in the upcoming days for sure. In the mean time here are a few pictures. 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Tough conditions out there. Did you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did love it! The conditions were brutal to say the least.

    ReplyDelete