Thursday, March 20, 2014

MCM Class of 2014

Guess who will be running with the Marines.........
It's me!!!!!!!!!!!  
Who would have ever thought that my name would have been drawn?  I certainly didn't. I am super excited. This will be the first of I hope many "big time" marathons for me.  
I have spent a lot of my day looking at flights and hotels. I would love to hear any suggestions near the start or finish that will not break the bank.  Also, I would love to hear from others who are running the MCM.  I  going to definitely need a crew to hold me accountable for training through the southern summer heat. I usually back down on mileage and intensity during the summer but, that's not going to be an option this summer. Well, I would love to hear from others. 


Where should I stay for the MCM?

Who else made it in?

Tips for hard training during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment