Monday, May 19, 2014

Oops....I Just Realized I Haven't Blogged in 2 Weeks

Time flys when you are having fun. I am not even sure where the last two weeks have gone. A good bit has gone on since May 4. From what I can remember I had a good running week that first week. The sinus/cold mess finally started to clear and I could breath well enough to run again.   That was also the week the hubs and I celebrated our ten year anniversary. Talk about where has the time gone!!!!  We had a mini vacay to the beach. It was just the two of us. We have not gone away, just us, since the kiddo's arrived. We had some much needed quality time with each other. Here is where we started in 2004 

And here we are 10 years later
I have done some shorter 2-3 mile runs this week and a hill workout. I have been working a stretch of 4 twelve hr shifts in a row, so that prevents much distance running. 
I have also added insanity back into my routine. I hate that workout but, last time I did it I turned out my fastest times to date in 5k's and half marathons. I really think it is a great workout for core strengthening. I am going to give it a month and see what I get. 
We are going back to the beach this weekend and I will be running in a 10 k there on Saturday. I am really excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment